The CFS student and guest listed on the Guest Application Form agree to abide by all rules and regulations of CFS Formal Policy:
- Students will meet all the requirements of modesty as outlined in the CFS Formal Policy.
- The CFS student and his/her parent(s) are responsible for advising the guest as to proper dress. Any student, whose attire does not adhere to the CFS Formal Policy, will not be allowed to enter the dance until adjustments are made.
- All students, upon entering the dance, will remain in the designated dance area or its immediate vicinity until they leave. Students may not wander through the facility or loiter in the parking lot unsupervised. Students leaving the facility will not be allowed back into the facility.
- Students will respond respectfully when addressed (or corrected) by a supervising adult at the dance. After giving a respectful response, if the student disagrees with a correction given, they may address the issue with the CFS Formal Committee Chairperson.
- Any student violating the CFS Conduct Policy (G-005) will be immediately dismissed from the dance and his/her parents will be notified.
- Alcohol, tobacco and illegal drugs are prohibited.
NOTE: The CFS sponsors reserve the right to make the final decision as to whether any CFS student and/or guest has permission to attend the dance.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact any member of the CFS Board.
I have read and agree to abide by above standards: